Wednesday, May 22, 2024
HomeUS HeadlinesTeen died from eating a spicy chip as part of social media...

Teen died from eating a spicy chip as part of social media challenge, autopsy report concludes

FILE – A Paqui One Chip Challenge chip is displayed in Boston, Friday, Sept. 8, 2023. A medical examiner says a Massachusetts teen who participated in a spicy tortilla chip challenge died from ingesting a substance “with a high capsaicin concentration,” according to autopsy results The Associated Press obtained late Wednesday, May 15, 2024. Capsaicin is a chili pepper extract. Harris Wolobah died on Sept. 1, 2023, after eating the chip. (AP Photo/Steve LeBlanc, File)

0 0 votes
Article Rating
RELATED ARTICLES
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x